Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I FOUND MY BLOG... FOR ALL YOU BLOGGERS OUT THERE... I HAD FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD AND BLOG NAME (please no "how stupid of her comments") and then EVENTUALLY FORGOT ABOUT MY BLOG. I HAD TO ACTUALLY LOGIN TO SOMEONE'S BLOG (usually use the "link" sent to me) AND THEN MY BLOG SHOWED UP ON THAT PERSONS BLOG... Crazy!

Needless to say I was surprised-- obviously it's outdated and NOW I will have to blog because I'm a blogger and I didn't even know it... Since these original posts, it seems blogging has become quite popular and the blogs I see now-a-days are definitely more fancy and inspiring, don't expect much after I update this :-) I'm not as creative or fancy as some of you other bloggers out there (and obviously not consistent at it, since it has been since 2007 since this was created and a post even made). But hey, maybe I was destined to do this, my blog did find me :-)

2 comments:

Alison said...

I think you were destined to find it! Plus I started one a year before the new one I started too and now I love to blog! Your blog looks good too! That was a fun reunion, and a good time for everyone to read your blog since the reunion is coming again!!

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

Natalie! Hooray for (re)joining the blogging world! I wonder if I should be embarrassed that your blog looks better than mine and is 2 years old.